Experienced and specialized staff of our company design and develop the necessary procedures that your business needs according to the instructions of each standard in order to be led to receive certificates. A management system consists of procedures, forming a guide to good practice to be followed by the business and its members. ISO systems can be implemented by any business and organization regardless of size, activity and industry.
The benefits of an effective management system include:
- more efficient use of resources
- improved risk management
- increased customer satisfaction as services and products are delivered consistently and meeting customer requirements.
ISO 9001 : 2015
Quality Management System
The organization of quality management systems aims to improve the competitiveness of businesses.
Each Quality System essentially aims at the Administrative Organization of the company that leads to the continuous improvement of the quality of its services and products, with the ultimate goal of satisfying the company’s customers. Quality Management consists of the planned and systematic procedures that describe the company’s activities, which are implemented within the framework of a Quality System and are documented in such a way as to prove that the company meets the quality requirements. The ISO 9001 quality certificate aims to ensure that all requirements related to the continuous improvement of the quality of the company’s products/services are met.
ISO 14001 : 2019
Environmental Management System ISO 14001
The ELOT EN ISO 14001 standard is the most widespread worldwide environmental management standard, which sets the requirements for the development and implementation of an effective Environmental Management System. The standard can be applied by any organization interested in improving its environmental performance, regardless of size or the sector in which it operates.
Benefits from the implementation of an Environmental Management System according to ELOT EN ISO 14001 are among others:
- The improvement of the environmental performance of the hotel
- Achieving greater compliance with legislation and avoiding penalties
- Pollution prevention Saving resources and reducing operating costs
- Creating a competitive advantage, attracting new customers and entering new markets
- The improvement of the company’s image to the general public, competent authorities, lenders, investors.
- The certification of the hotel’s designation as green and quality
- Strengthening the reputation of the hotel gives a competitive advantage to the marketing of the hotel unit.
- Improving communication with external stakeholders
- The awareness of the staff on environmental issues
- The increased willingness to assume responsibilities.
ISO 14064 : 2018
ISO 14064-1 forms the basis for the substantial and quantitative recording of greenhouse gas emissions of an organization or OTA, i.e. for the determination of the corporate/organizational carbon footprint (CCF). The standard provides the necessary information on the principles and requirements for the design, development and reporting of greenhouse gas inventories within each organization. The ISO 14064-1 standard contributes to recording the greenhouse gas emissions of the business/organization in a structured way with the aim of reducing the carbon footprint.
The content of ISO 14064-1 is based on the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol. This standard was published in 1998 by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) to standardize so-called carbon accounting.
ISO 50001 : 2018
Energy Management System
The purpose of this International Standard is to help businesses and organizations to establish the necessary systems and processes to improve energy performance including the energy efficiency of energy use and energy consumption.
The implementation of the standard will lead to the reduction of energy costs, greenhouse gas emissions as well as various environmental impacts, through the systematic management of energy.
ISO 45001 : 2018
Occupational Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001:2018 was issued in 2018 and is one of the most internationally recognized standards for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. In some countries the implementation of a health and safety management system at work is a legal requirement. Many businesses, however, simply want to reduce incidents altogether. Be that as it may, ensuring the health and safety of employees is a major issue for today’s businesses.
Benefits of implementing the OHSAS 18001 / ELOT 1801 system:
- systematic approach to risk assessment and occupational health and safety risk management
- reducing the number, extent and severity of occupational accidents and occupational diseases
- reduction of lost time from work accidents while simultaneously increasing the company’s productivity
- better working conditions and improved staff morale tangible evidence of a responsible occupational health and safety policy
- minimize or eliminate the possibility of legal violations achieving better staff insurance conditions (reduced insurance premiums)
- demonstrating diligence and improving the company’s image to all stakeholders and the general public
ISO 39001 : 2015
Road Traffic Safety Management System
The ISO 39001:2015 standard defines the requirements for the Design, Implementation and Certification of a Road Safety Management System and is addressed to Private or Public Organizations and Businesses whose activities, directly or indirectly, burden road traffic and therefore affect the Road Security, such as:
- Logistics / Transportation Companies
- Roadside Assistance Companies
- Road Management Companies
- Travel agencies/Greek Tourism Offices
- passenger transport companies
- Courier companies
- Taxi companies
- Private schools
- Construction Company
- Vehicle rental companies
- Companies/Organizations that manage vehicle fleets (e.g. Municipalities)
ISO 37001 : 2015
Anti-bribery management systems
The ISO 37001 standard aims to help an organization implement an effective anti-corruption management system. It directs organizations to implement anti-corruption measures according to their type and size, the nature and extent of the bribery risks they face. The implementation of the ISO 37001 standard and certification does not eliminate the risk of corruption, but what is certain is that it is an important step forward in the fight against it.
ISO 22001 : 2018
Διαχείρισης της Ασφάλειας Τροφίμων
ISO 17025 : 2018
Διαπίστευση Εργαστηρίων Δοκιμών και Διακριβώσεων